Turkey Curry Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream or yogurt; stir in curry powder. Fold in remaining ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 451 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Curry Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.