- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream or yogurt; stir in curry powder. Fold in remaining ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Curry Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p45
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey Curry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review