Turkey Curry Salad Recipe
June Mullins credits her sister for sharing this winning recipe, picked up at their Missouri State Fair several years ago. "Cucumbers, apples and a touch of curry make this salad distinctive," assesses June who lives near Livonia.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream or yogurt; stir in curry powder. Fold in remaining ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Curry Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Curry Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >