Turkey Crescents Recipe
From Alexandria, Virginia, Marye Jo Timmons shares this savory sensation. Refrigerated crescent rolls and mushroom soup make the golden bites simple, and a filling of turkey, onion and celery makes them delicious.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Dill weed
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, saute celery and onion in butter for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add turkey and soup; mix well. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon turkey mixture on the wide end of each triangle; roll up from wide end. Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescent shape. Sprinkle with dill.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 70 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC