Turkey Crescent Wreath Recipe
This savory wreath is as pretty to look at as it is to eat! When hosting a get-together the day after Thanksgiving las year, I prepared it using leftover turkey. Everyone enjoyed slices of it and asked for seconds. Jane Jones of Cedar, Minnesota
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Coat a 14-in. pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place wide end of 1 triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- Spoon turkey mixture over the wide ends of dough. Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Brush with egg white. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Crescent Wreath in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p39
Reviews for Turkey Crescent Wreath(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2009
This was very good and attractive. I used chicken, instead of turkey and pecans, instead of walnuts. Nice for a crowd.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Nut Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >