- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Turkey-Cranberry Minis(3)
Sort By :
Even though I used Chicken these little treats were wonderful. I also served mind cold and I also offered the mix as a spread. Both ways were very delicious.
Not hard to make, and got rave reviews at my husband's office party.
It was a hit at the baby shower I attended this weekend! Several guests asked me for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mother's Day Recipes >