Turkey-Cranberry Minis Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- 2. Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 tartlet: 71 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Turkey-Cranberry Minis
"Even though I used chicken these little treats were wonderful. I also served mind cold and I also offered the mix as a spread. Both ways were very delicious.Janie"
"Not hard to make, and got rave reviews at my husband's office party."
"It was a hit at the baby shower I attended this weekend! Several guests asked me for the recipe."