Take care of that leftover Thanksgiving turkey in a way your family loves. It's good with all sorts of cranberry sauces and chutneys, so have fun playing around. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, WI
- 4 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place bagel halves on a baking sheet; layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey-Cranberry Bagels in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey-Cranberry Bagels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review