- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 2-1/2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 ounce reduced-fat cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Fluff with a fork; cool.
- Add the turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, parsley and vinegar. Pour over couscous mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Couscous Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p45
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey Couscous Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review