Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to eight greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 327 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,090 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer