- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to eight greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Cordon Bleu Casserole
Sort By :
Great way to use up frozen cooked turkey and ham.
Great! I upped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. Even better warmed up next day.
Super quick to put together but fancy enough for company, plus the flavor was super.