- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. Set aside.
- Spread the turkey cutlets with Dijon-mayonnaise. Layer with ham, cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and pepper. Roll up tightly and wrap with bacon.
- Cook roulades in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until bacon is crisp and turkey is no longer pink. Combine sauce ingredients; serve with roulades. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Club Roulades
Sort By :
"These are outstanding!"
"This was very good! My husband and friend loved it. Don't have poultry seasoning? Don't worry about it. Also made my own dijon mayo blend. Served it without the sauce and with salad and mashed potatoes. Delicious!"
"My family loved this recipe. I made white rice and small salad--called it dinner. I could not find the Dijon-mayo blend, so just made my own. The turkey breast cutlets were a little expensive, I will use pounded chicken breast next time. Reminded me a little of chicken cordon bleu."