Turkey Club Roulades Recipe
Weeknights turn elegant when these short-prep roulades are on the menu. Not a fan of turkey? Substitute lightly pounded chicken breasts.
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. Set aside.
- 2. Spread turkey with Dijon-mayonnaise. Layer with ham, cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and pepper. Roll up tightly and wrap with bacon.
- 3. Cook roulades in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until bacon is crisp and turkey is no longer pink. Combine sauce ingredients; serve with roulades. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC