- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. Set aside.
- Spread the turkey cutlets with Dijon-mayonnaise. Layer with ham, cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and pepper. Roll up tightly and wrap with bacon.
- Cook roulades in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until bacon is crisp and turkey is no longer pink. Combine sauce ingredients; serve with roulades. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Club Roulades
"These were amazing. I followed the recipe except that I roasted my asparagus first. Very delicious. These will be on my menu more frequently."
"Just finished these roulades for dinner about 15 minutes ago and my son and husband really liked them--I did too! I did not even make the dijon mayo spread for either inside the rolls or as a sauce--they were wonderfully flavorful without it. I did make a chicken stock/white wine broth to simmer the roulades in once they had browned. Also didn't bother with the poultry seasoning. These roulades DO make for a colorful, pleasing presentation as well. For a starch, I micro-baked some sweet potatoes. NOT a boring meal--thanks TOH, I'm keeping this one in my recipe box!"
"These are outstanding!"
"This was very good! My husband and friend loved it. Don't have poultry seasoning? Don't worry about it. Also made my own dijon mayo blend. Served it without the sauce and with salad and mashed potatoes. Delicious!"