Turkey Club Pizza
This extremely easy pizza will be a hit with your family. And it'll keep you out of the kitchen! It's perfect on busy school nights, on hectic weekends or anytime you just don't want to wait on dinner. Pippa Milburn - Dover, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; spread with mayonnaise. Top with
- 1 cup cheese, turkey, bacon and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 367 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.