- plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Cut the stack widthwise into four strips. Place 2 tablespoons turkey
- mixture along one long side of each strip; roll up tightly. Pinch
- edges to seal. Cut roll in half; place seam side down on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Repeat. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle
- with remaining walnuts.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. For dipping
- sauce, in a microwave, heat cranberry sauce until softened. Stir in
- mustard. Serve with appetizers.
- Yield: 2 dozen (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.