- Transfer each mixture to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a
- small hole in a corner of each bag.
- For turkey tail feathers, decorate the top halves of large oval
- crackers with tinted cream cheese.
- Using the red pepper, form the turkey head, neck and wattle. For
- beak, cut a small triangle from summer squash; attach with cream
- cheese. Add eyes, using brown and plain cream cheese. Insert pecan
- halves and decorated crackers into cheese ball. Serve with assorted
- crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (3 cups).
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Townhouse Oval Bistro crackers.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without decorations and additional crackers) equals 72 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.