Turkey Cashew Salad Recipe
This salad has appeared at many bridal and baby showers, and I finally received the recipe. The salty crunchy cashews work nicely with the sweet tangy dressing.
- 1 cup small ring pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the turkey, celery and grapes. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, orange juice, vinegar, oil, orange peel, salt and ginger. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour. Stir in cashews just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 477 calories, 35g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Cashew Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC