- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the turkey, turmeric and cumin in
- oil over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink. Add garlic;
- cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the salsa, corn and black beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup turkey mixture off center on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Serve with salsa.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito with 1/3 cup salsa equals 371 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat.