- and process until smooth.
- Shape turkey into four patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place
- mushrooms on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in.
- square). Fold foil around mushrooms and seal tightly.
- Grill burgers and mushroom packet, covered, over medium heat for 5-7
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted into the
- burgers reads 165° and juices run clear. Top burgers with
- cheese; cover and grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is
- Place buns, cut side down, on grill for 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Serve burgers on buns with mushrooms, spinach and blueberry sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 433 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 912 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 3 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.