Turkey Bundles Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tubes (one 8 ounces, one 4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in turkey, water chestnuts and green onion.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and separate dough into six rectangles; press perforations to seal. Place 1/3 cup turkey mixture in center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough together above filling; twist and pinch seams to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Bundles(7)
Sort By :
Pretty good, but needs a little more spice. Easy to make and cooks up quickly. Will probably make again.
Really simple and very good. I didn't have turkey on hand, so I used leftover chicken breast instead. Reheat nicely for lunch, will make this often
These are delicious. I made squares instead of triangles and I didn't add the seasoned bread crumbs. They were not missed as the bundles were delicious. I love the crunch of the water chestnuts. I had a small bit of red pepper which needed to be uses so added this as well and it was extremely tasty.
These are delicious. I made them with the Turkey Avocado Salad on the same page.
I loved these! My 8 year-old daughter wasn't thrilled with the water chestnuts, but my six year-old son gobbled it all up. I love the water chestnuts for the crunch and texture they add. The recipe was incredibly easy to make. I did leave out the breadcrumbs on top because I didn't think they would add anything to the recipe (and my husband agreed with my decision). I will definitely be making these again!