- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tubes (one 8 ounces, one 4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in turkey, water chestnuts and green onion.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and separate dough into six rectangles; press perforations to seal. Place 1/3 cup turkey mixture in center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough together above filling; twist and pinch seams to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Bundles
"I made these tonight using low fat cream cheese and I omitted the butter and bread crumbs. My husband really liked them. I only made 1/2 of the recipe. I would recommend for leftover turkey any day. The water chestnuts add a good crunch."
"Pretty good, but needs a little more spice. Easy to make and cooks up quickly. Will probably make again."
"Really simple and very good. I didn't have turkey on hand, so I used leftover chicken breast instead. Reheat nicely for lunch, will make this often"
"These are delicious. I made squares instead of triangles and I didn't add the seasoned bread crumbs. They were not missed as the bundles were delicious. I love the crunch of the water chestnuts. I had a small bit of red pepper which needed to be used so added this as well and it was extremely tasty."
"These are delicious. I made them with the Turkey Avocado Salad on the same page."