Pamela Yoder of Elkhart, Indiana says this delectable dish is a great way to use extra turkey. She writes, "The original recipe called for Thanksgiving leftovers, but my family loves it so much that I prepare this version all year long."
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a large saucepan Place 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing and sauce mixes according to package directions.
- Spoon stuffing into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Drain broccoli; arrange over turkey. Spoon sauce over the top; sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p22
Reviews for Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review