Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise
Pamela Yoder of Elkhart, Indiana says this delectable dish is a great way to use extra turkey. She writes, "The original recipe called for Thanksgiving leftovers, but my family loves it so much that I prepare this version all year long."
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a large saucepan Place 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing and sauce mixes according to package
- Spoon stuffing into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with
- turkey. Drain broccoli; arrange over turkey. Spoon sauce over the
- top; sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 6 servings.