Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise Recipe
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a large saucepan Place 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing and sauce mixes according to package directions.
- 2. Spoon stuffing into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Drain broccoli; arrange over turkey. Spoon sauce over the top; sprinkle with onions.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise
"I have made this several times. It is so easy and so very good. I am going to make this week with leftover Thanksgiving turkey. I don't know anybody that doesn't like French Fried Onions and Hollandaise Sauce."
"I think this sounds awesome! I'm going to try it tomorrow. I like especially that this is made with the hallandaise sauce."