- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a large saucepan Place 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing and sauce mixes according to package directions.
- Spoon stuffing into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Drain broccoli; arrange over turkey. Spoon sauce over the top; sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p22
Reviews for Turkey Broccoli Hollandaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2009
"I think this sounds awesome! I'm going to try it tomorrow. I like especially that this is made with the hallandaise sauce."