Turkey Broccoli Bake Recipe
This crustless quiche is a great way to use up leftover turkey. The golden cheese topping is creamy and inviting. The broccoli blends well with the other flavors.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, 2 cups of cheese, turkey and onion. Spoon into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, salt, pepper, eggs and milk. Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 283 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 646 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC