Mango chutney and melted Brie give this stuffed sandwich a mouthwatering flavor you won’t soon forget! Refrigerated pizza crust and deli turkey help it come together in a dash. —Bonnie Buckley, Kansas City, Missouri
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 large slices tomato
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- On a greased baking sheet, pat pizza crust into a 13-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chutney. Spread
- over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Arrange turkey slices over
- top; layer with tomato and cheese.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Cut four 2-in. slits in
- top. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice
- and serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 388 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,007 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.