Turkey-Brie Stromboli Recipe
Mango chutney and melted Brie give this stuffed sandwich a mouthwatering flavor you won’t soon forget! Refrigerated pizza crust and deli turkey help it come together in a dash. —Bonnie Buckley, Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 large slices tomato
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- On a greased baking sheet, pat pizza crust into a 13-in. x 10-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chutney. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Arrange turkey slices over top; layer with tomato and cheese.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Cut four 2-in. slits in top. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey-Brie Stromboli in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p36
Reviews for Turkey-Brie Stromboli(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2012
This came together easily and had a lot of flavor. It needed some crunch though - I will probably add bacon next time.