- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Place turkey breast in a shallow baking pan; coat the outside of the turkey with cooking spray. Tuck onion and celery underneath in the breast cavity. Combine seasonings; rub over turkey. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 185°, basting every 30 minutes. Remove turkey and keep warm. For gravy, combine flour and water in a saucepan until smooth. Add pan drippings and bouillon. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil for 2 minutes. Slice turkey; serve with gravy. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Breast with Gravy
Sort By :
"Very flavorful, turkey was nice and tender."
"This was delicious. The turkey had so much flavor, and the gravy was perfect. My only suggestion would be to add the flour to about 1/4 C hot water and stir vigorously until smooth, THEN add it to the boiling water."