Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Sweet and tangy raspberry sauce is a perfect complement to versatile turkey tenderloins. In fact, the sauce is so good, you’ll be tempted to eat it with a spoon.—Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown turkey in oil on all sides. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth; add to the pan. Stir in the steak sauce, preserves and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 275 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC