- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown turkey in oil on all sides. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth; add to the pan. Stir in the steak sauce, preserves and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce in Country Woman October/November 2010, p39
Reviews for Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review