Turkey Breakfast Sausage Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper and ginger. Shape into eight 2-in. patties.
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Breakfast Sausage
Sort By :
Have used this recipe for years to make turkey sausage and as a replacement for regular sausage in recipes. Very simple and tastes great!!!
I can't believe how simple these sausage patties are to make and how good they taste! Delicious and healthy! I bake mine (to help keep them moist) so I added a little egg white out of the carton and, because my husband likes a little heat in his sausages, I spiced them a bit with cayenne pepper. Absolutely wonderful recipe! Not only delicious and healthy but versatile! Thanks so much!
My family loved these! They were easy to make, and I love the idea of being able to control the seasonings and salt. I plan to make these instead of using premade turkey sausage from now on. Excellent.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >