- broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20
- minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Combine the flour and mushroom soup; stir into
- vegetable mixture. Add the turkey and seasonings. Transfer to a
- 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and oregano. Cut in
- the butter until evenly distributed. Stir in milk. Drop batter in
- six mounds onto hot turkey mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted in center of biscuits comes out clean and biscuits are
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 301 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 616 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.