- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- In a large skillet, cook the turkey, celery and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine eggs, broth and stuffing; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in turkey mixture and cranberries.
- Shape into 12 balls and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey-Berry Stuffing Balls in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p55
Reviews for Turkey-Berry Stuffing Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review