Turkey Bean Chili Recipe
This is a fast, easy recipe that tastes great. It won a ribbon at the Nebraska State Fair.—LaRita Lang, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) great norther beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 236 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 757mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 9g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Bean Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC