- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons taco sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in taco sauce and pepper sauce; spread over bread.
- Layer the turkey, avocado and tomato on two bread slices; sprinkle with cilantro. Top with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
Sort By :
"I thought this was ok. Nothing to write home about and not really sure why."
"These sandwiches were very flavorful. I loved the spread, it gave it a little zip without it being overpowering. All the different components of the sandwich made for a lot of nice textures (I toasted the wheat bread) and just an overall great tasting sandwich. Loved it!"