Turkey Asparagus Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook asparagus in a small amount of water for 2 minutes; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 328 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Asparagus Casserole
"Was very sceptical about this but glad I tried it. Very good and easy to make."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer