Convenient frozen asparagus lends bright color and garden flavor while a sprinkling of french-fried onions provides a yummy crunch.
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen chopped asparagus
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a small saucepan, cook asparagus in a small amount of water for 2 minutes; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Asparagus Casserole in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p10
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Asparagus Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 4, 2015
"Was very sceptical about this but glad I tried it. Very good and easy to make."