- stuffing, basting occasionally with pan drippings. (Cover loosely
- with foil if turkey browns too quickly.)
- Bake additional stuffing, covered, for 20-30 minutes. Uncover; bake
- 10 minutes longer or until browned. Cover turkey and let stand for
- 20 minutes before removing stuffing and carving turkey. If desired,
- thicken pan drippings for gravy. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Editor’s Note: Stuffing may be prepared as directed and baked separately in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 839 calories, 41 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 317 mg cholesterol, 774 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 88 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer