Turkey Apple Salad Wraps Recipe
Turkey, apple and raisins, with a touch of cinnamon and curry, make such a pleasing combination that you'll make these fun wraps often. Jess Apfe of Berkeley, California submitted the recipe.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 teaspoon curry and salt. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a small skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Cool slightly.
- 2. In a blender, combine the apple juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, cinnamon, turkey and remaining curry; cover and process until blended. Stir in apple and raisins. Spread over tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 534 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 869mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Apple Salad Wraps
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC