Turkey and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, celery and onion in oil until tender. Combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; stir into vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the turkey, peas and water chestnuts; cook until turkey is heated through and peas are tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stir-Fry in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p29
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2014
This was pretty good. It was fast to make. My daughter didn't like the celery in it. Might try subbing broccoli.