This is a great way to use up leftover turkey after the holidays. Grilled chicken is as good substitute. —Megan Taylor
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 celery rib
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and lemon juice; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cashew Turkey Pasta Salad in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p61
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey and Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review