- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced salad greens
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss with greens. Arrange on a platter or individual plates In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, thyme and remaining vinegar, salt and pepper. Add turkey, ham, grapes and onions; toss to coat. Spoon over greens. Garnish with almonds. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey and Ham Salad with Greens in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey and Ham Salad with Greens
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review