- heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir a
- small amount of hot mixture into egg; return all to the pan,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes
- Spoon half of the gravy over dressing mixture. Layer with turkey and
- remaining gravy. Sprinkle with bread crumbs if desired. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Or cover casserole and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover;
- bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and heated through. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups (calculated without bread crumbs) equals 385 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer