Folks will be amazed that four ingredients can produce such a delicious dinner. You certain to rely on this standby for years to come! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing and parsley. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey and Dressing Bake in 5-Ingredient Cookbook 2013 2013
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey and Dressing Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review