Turkey Almond Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed leftover cooked turkey
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, toss together turkey, cabbage, celery and green onions. In another bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over the turkey mixture. Chill for several hours. Just before serving, add the chow mein noodles, almonds and sesame sees; toss to mix. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 388 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 518 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Almond Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.