Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini Recipe
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, peas, turkey, mushrooms, cheeses, wine and onion powder. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with onions and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini
Sort By :
Great supper dish and quick to make!
My husband and I really liked it. The peas were a nice contrast in color to the dish. I used a Light version of jarred Alfredo sauce, and omitted the swiss cheese b/c there was none in the house. I think it still was wonderful. Oh, and I had no Turkey so I used canned chicken instead. Very tasty dish.
Very tasty, wife even ate the leftovers.
Next time I would break spaghetti in thirds or quarters when cooking, would make easier to toss
This was a bit bland, and could use fewer peas. It wasn't bad, but really nothing special.
Very good. I will make this dish again but would reduce the amount of peas and add somw ater chestnuts, clerey and garlic.