Judy speeds up her mother-in-law’s tetrazzini by using jarred Alfredo sauce, canned mushrooms and onion powder. We loved the peas’ pop of color, the hint of white wine and the creamy, tangy taste. —Judy Batson, Tampa, Florida
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, peas, turkey, mushrooms, cheeses, wine and onion powder. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with onions and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p63
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review