Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini Recipe
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, peas, turkey, mushrooms, cheeses, wine and onion powder. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with onions and paprika.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 504 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini
"Great supper dish and quick to make!"
"My husband and I really liked it. The peas were a nice contrast in color to the dish. I used a Light version of jarred Alfredo sauce, and omitted the swiss cheese b/c there was none in the house. I think it still was wonderful. Oh, and I had no Turkey so I used canned chicken instead. Very tasty dish."
"Very tasty, wife even ate the leftovers.Next time I would break spaghetti in thirds or quarters when cooking, would make easier to toss"
"This was a bit bland, and could use fewer peas. It wasn't bad, but really nothing special."
"Very good. I will make this dish again but would reduce the amount of peas and add somw ater chestnuts, clerey and garlic."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.