Turkey Alfredo Tetrazzini
Judy speeds up her mother-in-law’s tetrazzini by using jarred Alfredo sauce, canned mushrooms and
onion powder. We loved the peas’ pop of color, the hint of white wine and the creamy, tangy taste. —Judy Batson, Tampa, Florida
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, peas, turkey, mushrooms, cheeses,
- wine and onion powder. Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce mixture; toss
- to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle
- with onions and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 504 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 32 g protein.