“A long-time family favorite, this thin-crusted pizza is chock-full of flavor and nutrition—and an excellent way to use up leftover turkey during the holidays,” promises Edie DeSpain in Logan, Utah. “Enjoy!” TASTY TIP: Serve this pizza with a bowl of vegetable soup or rustic green salad for a busy weeknight meal solution!
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the crust on a baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spoon evenly over sauce. Top with turkey; drizzle with remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425° for 11-13 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Alfredo Pizza in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p23
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Alfredo Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2009
"This pizza is very good. I used whole wheat crust and chicken instead of turkey. I would have liked a bit more garlic flavor."