Turkey Alfredo Pizza Recipe
“A long-time family favorite, this thin-crusted pizza is chock-full of flavor and nutrition—and an excellent way to use up leftover turkey during the holidays,” promises Edie DeSpain in Logan, Utah. “Enjoy!” TASTY TIP: Serve this pizza with a bowl of vegetable soup or rustic green salad for a busy weeknight meal solution!
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the crust on a baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spoon evenly over sauce. Top with turkey; drizzle with remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425° for 11-13 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Alfredo Pizza in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Alfredo Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2009
This pizza is very good. I used whole wheat crust and chicken instead of turkey. I would have liked a bit more garlic flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >