Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches Recipe
Perfect for two, these toasted sandwiches turn boring lunches into exciting meals. “They offer a wonderful combination of flavors,” shares Leah Starnes of Bedford, Texas.
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices jellied cranberry sauce (1/4 inch thick)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1. Spread two slices of bread with mustard. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 384 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,315 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC