Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches Recipe
Perfect for two, these toasted sandwiches turn boring lunches into exciting meals. “They offer a wonderful combination of flavors,” shares Leah Starnes of Bedford, Texas.
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices jellied cranberry sauce (1/4 inch thick)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1. Spread two slices of bread with mustard. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 384 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1315mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2011
"WOW...simple, tasty & fantastic!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC